Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Journal # 10

100 Things that make me happy!
  1. Knowing Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior
  2. My mom
  3. My dad
  4. My sister
  5. My friends
  6. My dog, Chiquita
  7. Warm weather
  8. My boyfriend
  9. The freedom to pursue education
  10. Making a difference in someone’s life
  11. Going to church
  12. My childhood memories
  13. My mom’s cooking
  14. Surprising people
  15. The opportunity to give to people
  16. Celebrating other people’s birthdays
  17. Getting my hair done by someone else
  18. Being taken care of
  19. Having gas in my car
  20. The opportunity to inspire someone
  21. Turning in excellent work
  22. Playing with my niece
  23. Playing with my nephew
  24. Having alone time
  25. Going to the beach
  26. Spending the holidays with everyone I love
  27. Providing for someone
  28. Independence
  29. Recognition when it is unexpected
  30. Hearing my niece say cute/funny things
  31. Watching funny movies
  32. Making other people happy
  33. Reading
  34. Seeing animals being well taken care of
  35. Buying shoes
  36. Buying clothes
  37. Memories of my late grandparents
  38. Keeping up my grandma’s traditions
  39. Having unlimited texting
  40. Getting text messages from my friends
  41. Going to the pumpkin patch in October
  42. Getting dressed up
  43. Going dancing with friends
  44. Listening to music from my childhood
  45. Watching a beautiful sunset
  46. Exercising
  47. Walking/hiking
  48. Listening to music I love
  49. Playing with my dog
  50. Playing Super Nintendo
  51. Dressing up my dog
  52. Watching pretty much any show on Bravo
  53. Days that I do not have to wake up early
  54. Eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
  55. Being at Disneyland with my family
  56. Learning anything new
  57. Teaching children about Jesus
  58. Worshiping the Lord
  59. Accomplishing goals
  60. Meeting new people
  61. My uncle Dwight
  62. When God blesses me
  63. Sharing my experiences with other people to help them
  64. Helping other people make decisions
  65. Spending the day with my sister
  66. Going on trips to places I have never been before
  67. Spending time off just relaxing
  68. Doing really well on an exam
  69. Giving my dog a command that she actually listens to
  70. Chocolate chip ice cream
  71. Organic food
  72. Knowing other people care
  73. Hearing other people compliment my dog
  74. Seeing my dog have fun playing with other dogs
  75. Celebrating my birthday with everyone I love
  76. Remembering funny movie quotes
  77. Putting up photos of my friends and family places where I spend a lot of time
  78. Finishing a semester of school strong
  79. Getting my nails done by someone else
  80. Having someone else drive me places
  81. When someone actually learns something I have taught them
  82. Taking my family to dinner
  83. Being successful at anything I love to do
  84. Finishing any interview successfully
  85. Having long hair
  86. Wearing heels
  87. Getting things done on time
  88. Having the freedom to worship and pray to God
  89. Prayer
  90. Praying with my mom
  91. Listening to KWVE radio station 107.9
  92. Going to lunch with friends
  93. The month of March
  94. Finding sugar-free foods
  95. My car
  96. My ability to get the most out of limited resources
  97. Getting a really good discount
  98. Being told I am beautiful
  99. Staying in when it rains
  100. Seeing a rainbow in the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment